We continued to meet this week with the company and discussed the framework it will take to get to a fair agreement for our members. Our goals stand firm that we need to increase wages, keep affordable healthcare, maintain our job security, pension, 401k, and to restore post-retirement healthcare. We remain adamant that Frontier eliminates two-tiered medical as well as two-tiered work rules.
We are actively staying in communication with other CWA bargaining teams currently in negotiations with Frontier (California & New York). While the company evaluates our framework needed to get a contract, we will have a “pause” for the next two weeks from bargaining and pick up where we left off on January 3rd. We have made some progress on a few issues but there is still more we need to work on, so the fight continues! We will be planning some accelerated mobilization activities to make sure the company knows how serious we are about getting to an agreement sooner, rather than later. Be on the lookout and remember, When We Fight We WIN!
-Frontier Bargaining Committee
- Tonya Hodges - Chair - D1 Staff Rep
- Dave Weidlich – Co-Chair President
- Louise Gibson - Secretary-Treasurer
- Katie Montalbano - CM VP
- Chuck Borchert - Plant 1 VP
- Dan Coffin - Plant 2 VP
- Frank Oliva - HQ VP
- Esther Almodovar - CM Business Agent
- Michael Ciscar - Plant 1 Business Agent
- David Voyak - Plant 2 Business Agent
- Diane Vieira – HQ Business Agent