Today we met with the company and we exchanged proposals in an attempt to get a complete agreement. We continue to move in a positive direction which is important at this point in these negotiations. Yesterday we joined our Sisters and Brothers in New York on Zoom to further discuss bargaining and reinforce our commitment to each other in our efforts to getting fair contracts across District 1. We will be meeting again tomorrow with the company.
We remain hopeful and stand in Solidarity together across District 1.
Remember, When We Fight WE WIN!!
-Frontier Bargaining Committee
- Tonya Hodges - Chair - D1 Staff Rep
- Dave Weidlich – Co-Chair President
- Louise Gibson - Secretary-Treasurer
- Katie Montalbano - CM VP
- Chuck Borchert - Plant 1 VP
- Dan Coffin - Plant 2 VP
- Frank Oliva - HQ VP
- Esther Almodovar - CM Business Agent
- Michael Ciscar - Plant 1 Business Agent
- David Voyak - Plant 2 Business Agent
- Diane Vieira – HQ Business Agent
Today we received a list from our National Union identifying Frontier CWA Local 1298 employees who have not responded to the company’s request for their vaccine status. To be clear, you must provide a status to the company. Below are the steps to follow to get in compliance.
All employees must confirm vaccination status on the COVID-19 Vaccination Program’s website
3 Easy Steps to Compliance:
1. Go to the COVID-19 Vaccination Program’s website.
2. Click on the “verification of vaccination status” form.
3. Fill out the form and upload your vaccination card if you have been vaccinated.
If you need assistance, please email CovidVaccinationProgram@ftr.com